How Can Technology Help to Improve the Education System
Welcome to Episode 06 of the The FindFocus Podcast.
In this episode, Amy Specter and I discuss "How Can Technology Help to Improve the Education System?.
So if you want to know how to Amy's school combats phone addiction, the best meditation app Amy has ever tried and recommends to all of her students, and learn how games can help you to develop better habits, listen to this episode of the FindFocus Podcast!
In this episode, you'll discover:
- The very FIRST skill every student needs when it comes to technology
- More critical technology skills every student needs to develop
- Major skills with technology most students have no clue they need (and how to get them with "the push of a button")
- Specific tools students can use to help them develop their skills
- The most important thing our education system should provide to every student
- The exact tool Amy's school can’t live without
- Where Amy Specter sees students making the biggest mistakes (and how to quickly correct course)
- The best meditation app Amy has ever tried and recommends to all of her students
- The best "games" to develop better habits
- The free course from Yale that everybody should take
Amy Specter is Mental Health Counselor from San Francisco. She is a licensed marriage and family therapist who believes that all children and adolescents have the right to free school-based mental health services.
She’s also the host of the podcast Happy Tech which explores the latest in positive education technology to help students, parents, educators and administrators create thriving schools and happy students.
Learn more about how to use technology to become happier by listing to Amy's podcast HappyTech
Technology Links & Mentions From This Episode:
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you'd like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode on How Can Technology Help to Improve the Education System please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Thanks for listening!