Welcome to Episode 07 of the The FindFocus Podcast.
In this episode, journal expert Mitchell McBrayer and I discuss the method Mitchell developed to burn away your bad habits and transform your life.
So if you want to transform motivation into a non-factor, learn how to start a business from scratch, and at the same time improve your fitness, productivity and relationships in just 10-15 minutes per day, tune in now!
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- What it took from being a person who never achieved anything to becoming a successful entrepreneur (Mitchell is just 22 right now)
- What planning is all about and why it’s a critical topic for entrepreneurs to pay attention to in this area
- Why you SHOULD use a basic planner or don’t use even a planner at all if you are lacking this ONE thing.
- All the specifics about how the method Mitchell developed helps everyone who is unsatisfied with his progress in life.
- How to transform long-term ambiguous vision and turn it into a tangible and actionable plan
- How to dramatically improve your live in 10-15 minutes per day
- Why you should use the Mitchell’s Phoenix Journal instead of an old boring diary
- What’s the most important asset for someone just starting business (it’s not what you might expect)
- Specific skills, equipment, and tools you need to get started (and why Mitchell recommends to block Facebook with FindFocus)
- A funny story about distraction that happens every time Mitchell tries to use Instagram
- The main thing to be productive (and why is it’s very simple)
About Mitchell McBrayer
A month before his 21st birthday it was really hitting Michell hard that he had accomplished nothing in his life. He spent his days alone playing video games and watching anime – achieving nothing and falling more and more behind.
The boredom, isolation, and lack of purpose became too much and he did what he knew he had to do: drop out of college and begin looking for that “something” that would light him up again.
- He took a shot at everything.
- He wrote a book.
- He made films for YouTube.
- He started Jiu-Jitsu.
He tried so many things and quickly realized that without self-reflection, commitment, and strategy – it would all end up being more shots in the dark leaving with him back at square one.
So, in July of 2017 Mitchell started reading everything that he could with one goal: To finally become a person with clear dreams and goals – and to be somebody that makes them come to life.
He began the process of breaking down and coordinating what was most important and effective in becoming a person who has clarity, vision, and takes effective action. And that was when he created the The Phoenix Journal.
Learn more about how you can improve your results with the Phoenix Journal
Links & Mentions From This Episode
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week.
Have some feedback you’d like to share?
Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode on burn away your bad habits, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Thanks for listening!