Welcome to Episode 05 of the FindFocus Podcast.
In this episode, Sharon F. Danzger and I discuss Productivity Hacks to Increase Performance and Reduce Stress.
So, if you want to get more done with less stress, changing small daily habits, and strategies that are not hard to implement and get to know how one small change in time management can make you super productive, tune in now!
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- Why Sharon never had to pull off an all-nighter when she was in college
- Some easy digestible small bites that you can incorporate into your life by changing a small daily habit so that ultimately you can get more done with less stress.
- How to enjoy your free time without feeling guilty
- A super cool little habit hack for people who prefer a handwritten goal list
- Why the information out there makes productivity seem so much harder than it really has to be
- How to increase your cognitive abilities in just 2 minutes per day
- How to engage your parasympathetic nervous system (even if you don’t know what that means) and reduces all stress and anxiety
- Why the biggest change happens if you follow this advise that most people ignore
- Why you need to expect the unexpected if you want to become more productive
- The ONE change that will make you super productive that does not require you to work more
- Sharon’s Top 5 strategies that will make you work smarter (and can implement today)
- Sharon’s super productive role models (Hint: It’s none of the famous productivity experts)
Sharon F. Danzger is a Productivity Consultant, Author, and Founder of Control Chaos (est. 2006).
Sharon’s diverse background enables her to offer a unique perspective on balancing priorities. She spent the early part of her career in a global financial services company, where she worked in a variety of areas including commercial real estate, corporate finance underwriting, and corporate social responsibility. Her experience in the non-profit sector has ranged from leadership development, governance, and training to financial analysis and oversight of an $18 million budget.
Sharon holds a BS in Economics from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania, a Master of Applied Positive Psychology (MAPP) from the University of Pennsylvania, and an MS in Real Estate from New York University.
She is also a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC) and a Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU).
Sharon is a guest lecturer at Columbia University’s Executive MBA program.
She is also the author of the book “Super-Productive: 120 Strategies to Do More and Stress Less.”
Learn more about how you can improve your results and working smarter at Control Chaos
Working Smarter Links & Mentions From This Episode:
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode on productivity hacks to increase performance and reduce stress, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show to get automatic episode updates for “The FindFocus Podcast!”
Thanks for listening!